Sunday, July 6, 2008

1st post!


So, here I am finally typing, after months of deciding if I should blog or not, but, first things first...
I'm Melissa, a graphic designer working at an ad agency in Panama. Things get kind of blurry after a few years in the business, you end up designing for your client, not for your self, and sometimes you look at your work and hate it, but, that's just the way it is, you get used to it. 
A few months ago, I discovered a blog by accident and my life has changed ever since. I've always thought that working for an ad agency has it's deadline, and I was worried about not having a Plan B, well now I might have a B, C & D plan. I want to thank decor8 for inspiring me an opening my eyes to a new world of beautiful design.
I still have my work but I discovered new ways to still love and be proud of what I do with new projects. This blog is created to share my sources of inspiration and projects. Hope you like it!

No comments: