Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm back...I think!


I can't believe it's been more than a year since I last posted something here. I guess I got a little confused about what I wanted to do with this blog. But I never thought I would abandone it! Sorry blog!

I've done a lot of stuff this year. I kept doing handbags (whenever I have the time), designed my own bag pattern and also started experimenting stuff with felt and vinyl, I'll take pictures! This is a mousepad I got at IKEA, love that store. It was blank so I felt the impulse to draw something and this is the final result, I'm loving it!


2 comments:

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

Hi there! What a cute banner! Much love from a fellow flyer!

Mel Dominguez said...

Hi Robin! thanks for the comment and for stopping by =)